Don't take the girl
[html]

Word Count :: 000 This is Ayita's death thread. It is set for the 11th of september. Anyone who wants to join can. I would love for her kids to be with her.

The last two nights Ayita hadn't slept well. her lungs burned from the seeping infection that was over taking them. Fever had over taken her causing her to go through waves of various heat. Liam had been by her side since his return. Through hallucination and coughing. she took in a deep breath as she looked up at her bi colored eyes of her son Liam.

She sighed which caused herself to go into a coughing spazum. She was still trapped in her massive Secui form. Her body shook as she gasped for air a bit. She had begged the man to spare her life yet here she was dieing anyhow. She took in shallow breaths as she laid her head back on her son's lap. She could feel Liam running his hand through her fur. she couldn't help but notice him trying not to cry.

My son do not worry you are home now... She weezed. Kable and Amaranth are strong and will be your needed rock. We all have a time Though she was not wanting hers to be so soon or so painful. She could feel liam gripping her fur. He said something and tried to force more herbs into her. Moving her head to face the other way she just closed her eyes.

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /death.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#bd7447; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 5px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#520202; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread