and onward we go (Leader needed)
[html]

(--) I apologize for the shortness of this one; let me know if you need more sustenance to reply to. I just wanted to get a quick post up for ya. :3

The dog brushed off his warning, and Skoll had to bite back the urge to yell at him—one of the pack’s great hunters had been mutilated, and even the best warriors ever still scarred. He instead followed the other’s movement to the staff again. “You can fight?” he asked, sizing the other up in a new way. He looked big and fluffy, but his hugeness reminded the boy of Adelle, a young giant and a warrior in her own right. Considering the dangers lingering in the south now, Cour des Miracles could use all the fighters and protectors it could get—but this thought was folly, and he ended it before he could ask childish questions.

“That’s a long time,” the wolfdog remarked (not adding, of course, that that was half his life). His eyes lit with curiosity. “Why’d you leave?”

Finally, the dog introduced himself as Jimson, and despite himself the boy smirked a bit at his remark about handshakes. He shifted his paws in the grass then replied, “My name is Skoll Haskel.”

<style>
.skoFace {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px auto; width:95%;}
.skoFace p {text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0;}
.skoFace p.image {text-align:center; float:right; margin:3px; text-indent:0; font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.skoFace .txtooc {text-align:left; font-size:12px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:none; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal;}
.skoFace .word {font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:1.5px;}
.skoFace b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
.skoFace u { text-decoration: underline; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread