of beauty and truth
[html]
(371) OOC: Uh oh did things get a little uncomfortable? XDD

She could barely tell the unhappiness in the other female, but she could understand why. Eclipse felt horrible hearing about Hotaru’s children and knew she was hurting far more than Eclipse ever would. Even Levant hadn’t taken it well and left the pack. It was sad to think about but now they had two new members to take care of and Eclipse hoped that her words she gave to Skye were ones to help lift her spirits. Eclipse really was young. She had time for more pups if she could, and this time she would be ready and know what to expect when she went into heat again. For now though, she would be happy and content in staying puppy free, and learn from the leader and others who had them before falling into the trap of having her own.

At Skye’s permission Eclipse moved her hand closer to the excited little things. She could see they could not see well at all, and they were so tiny. She smiled thinking about how lively the two were, one black and one light colored, she wondered who the father was but did not dare ask the woman who she had the children with. HEr hand stopped and stood still at Skye’s words of her son living with Eclipse. She hadn’t thought of that. He had been staying to keep her company, they would talk until she fell asleep, about one thing or another, he would keep her mind off the puppies even though her mourning had been over for a few days now, she did not think of her children and when she did it did not depress her as much. But he did not leave her side unless she went off on her own, and then he would be waiting when she came back. She flushed a little at the thought; “Well uh... I don’t know, he’s kept me company since... well since the puppies, I don’t know if he lives with me though;” Her eyes locked onto the two little puppies and refused to go to the leader, the mother of the man that she cared for dearly and had not told her feelings about yet.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread