of beauty and truth
[html]
(349) OOC:

The pass between being normal and happy, her usual self, and the sadness and dispair was always work, not that she had to work for them to be there, but she had to work to keep herself in line like now when she passed between normalcy and despair it was hard. She just wanted to cry out and rip the fur from her body. It seemed Skye knew what to say though because her words were calming and the motherliness of the woman made Eclipse feel warm and happy as though she too was one of Skye’s children.. She could have been, Robert was only a few months younger than Eclipse herself. She was taken aback when the woman had come to nuzzle her, and she closed her eyes and let the woman rub on her affectionately.

“y-yes they are at peace. Thank you Skye;” She said trying to keep her voice straight.. She stood looking once more at the woman’s beautiful puppies; “I will be fine soon. Thank you for having my company, you and your children are always welcome in my home.” She said a sad smiled on her face. Then took her leave, not sure if she felt better or worse than she had when she came. Her mind and body was still in turmoil over everything that happened so recently. She promised herself she would be fine, but Skye also gave her more to think about; Robert. He was everything to her and she would have to tell him sooner or later. If he denied her then she wouldn’t know what to do, but she knew her depression would be far longer than she would expect, but what if he reciprocated, he sure seemed set on keeping his promise, and he’d really been staying in her home with her and took care of her, helped her eat... yes there was much to think about as she moved back toward her home, her tail low to the ground, her body defeated but her mind a whirl with ideas and thoughts.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread