[aw] and it goes like this
[html]

Buh this post sucks. Also I really like your drawing!

The freckled coyote hybrid apologized swiftly, and Wilson looked almost perplexed for a moment, probably not expecting a luperci to take him seriously. He was about to growl uncouth agreement when the muttering started up again, and in an instant he spun around and trotted back into the darkness of the shop, his tail kinked questioningly.

“Is someone else there?” This time the words formed in accented English, and the wolf sat up slowly, his eyes adjusting quickly to the dim light he’d been snoozing in. He saw the luperci hovering outside the window and smiled brokenly, for an instant craving the company of another no matter whether they were dangerous or not. He tenderly placed the book amongst his things and made a quick gesture. “You can come in, if you disregard my nursemaid.” He rested a hand on Wilson’s back, and the tom flattened his ears before the cream fingers tickled behind him.

Levent paused. “Unless you’re a murderer or something, but—come in anyway.” He grinned a troubling grin and shifted, trying to reclaim the comfortable position he’d happened to fall into while sleeping.

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.wilso-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow:#201e1a 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.wilso-fb b.npc {font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}
.wilso-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.wilso-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.wilso-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wilso-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#686054; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oZQny.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #201e1a; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#201e1a; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread