[aw] and it goes like this
[html]

The redheaded male seemed surprised to be invited in, or hesitant, or something, and so Levent guessed either he wasn’t a cold-blooded killer or he was and hadn’t expected the job to be so easy. He leaned more toward the former, however, and tried to make up for the cat’s protectiveness by projecting a fake smile across the room and brushing aside some of the knickknacks that had gathered around him, including shoving aside an old clothes-rack and a metal stool that scraped against the ground as he pushed it with a foot. Losing patience, he dealt it a kick then tried not to flinch at the resulting crashing. Why the hell had he chosen to sleep in a place like this, again? Maybe he hadn’t cared.

“There’s a pack nearby,” Levent said, “but I’m living alone now.” He tried to clear more of a place to beckon the gawky coyote hybrid closer to him, but there wasn’t really much else he could do. He went back to scratching the cat in all his favorite spots to appease him, though the amber eyes glowered questioningly at both luperci—with suspicion and worry, respectively. Lev didn’t seem quite sober, either, although Wils knew it was probably from grief and exhaustion rather than any mind-altering substance (though who knew what he was able to sneak when the cat wasn’t looking).

The Turkish wolf seemed to grow impatient with the distance between him and the stranger, and he shook his head quickly. “I don’t bite unless you ask me too, and only if the terms of consent are very clear,” he said, or tried to say; he was sure that he slipped some foreign words in there. “I mean,” he amended, making sure he spoke English, “you’re welcome here, and I—I guess I just wanted to talk to someone? Maybe. You’re nice and friendly-looking, anyway.” Reddened eyes flicked over the other’s facial features before closing, and he let out a heavy sigh.

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.wilso-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow:#201e1a 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.wilso-fb b.npc {font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}
.wilso-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.wilso-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.wilso-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.wilso-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#686054; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oZQny.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #201e1a; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#201e1a; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread