When the Sun gets too warm
She was only slightly startled by the other, again taught to always be ready. She didn't show any sign of being startled, she merely lifted herself up and turned to the male, fur bristled. Her eyes were on him as she stayed possessive over her kill, her prize. She eyed the male, her green orbs locked right onto his as a challenge to him, "I'm not leaving. You have no right to make me, either." She spoke in low-speech the only language she knew. Her lips lifted now as she stepped between him and her kill, [I]"This is free land. Go back to your pack, or I'll teach you a hard lesson that will make you think twice before bossing others around outside your borders.." She now began to stand stiff, eyes widening ready for a fight. It was all the red mountain wolf knew. Fight or be killed, kill or be killed. Those two things were ingrained into her mind.

Out here it was survival of the fittest and nothing more. This male was a pampered pooch, he didn't understand life outside of a pack, but he was about to learn quickly.

Messages In This Thread