When the Sun gets too warm
He was continually calm now, just staring at her. Her ears pressed back as her growl turned into unsure growls and whimpers. Aiyana never had to deal with others. Her mother had always kept her from other wolves for safety. She didn't know anything other than what she was taught. She was taught to be fierce and strong. The mountain wolf was being just that, however, this wolf was no longer being hostile. Her fur slowly began to lower, her lips still stayed curled. What was she to do now? Her well earned kill was back near the borders, granted they were a matter of yards from the border, but it was still free land. Her eyes peered past him, she wanted her food...she didn't know when the next time she'd have a prize such as that.

Her lips fell, and now all she could think about was a way past him. She'd have to wait it out, once he left she would have to go get it and drag it away. There was no need to take a chance of him or another pack member would come out and try and take it or drive her away from it. The pup wanted to whine, but she wouldn't allow herself to be weak or submissive to this male, or any other wolf for that matter.

He spoke and her green acidic orbs looked back to him nearly locking eyes in a challenge, I don't see why it was a problem. I wasn't on your borders...I was but a matter of distance from them. No, I planned on exploring more, only to return to my kill. It was just where I happened to have killed it. You, pack wolf, wouldn't understand the difficulty and hardship that comes with being a loner... She glared and snorted at him licking her nose in a display of hostility. She felt she needed to keep him knowing that she wasn't going to let him hurt her. [I]...leave me alone and I leave you alone. I'm no danger as long as you don't threaten me or my food![/I She was beginning to show her lack of maturity. Aiyana still had a lot to learn but she certainly knew how to survive. She was strong and intelligent, she just still needed social skills that her mother failed to give her.

Messages In This Thread