Summer Goodbyes, Fall Hellos
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

The interaction with the newcomer was welcomed. She was grateful to see more than the inside of the den at these times and having a new face to talk to was truly a blessing. Maybe she could gush about her mate, or her coming children. Her stomach was starting to bulge slightly and soon she would be plump and full. Nobody would be able to miss her then. Tali is a beautiful name. New Dawn is always welcoming new faces. It's refreshing. It was also nice to speak with someone who didn't know about all of the hard times in New Dawn. There was Amy, who Tali needed to be warned about at some point or she'd end up hurt. Fayne would get to the serious stuff after they talked and got to know each other.

Both she-wolf's eyes fell on her hole. It wasn't too big, but it was getting there. She needed to get it big enough for herself and however many puppies she was going to have. It would serve as a safe place to raise them and give birth to them. Fayne's eyes lit up as she nodded, confirming the den was hers. Yes. I'm not done. I still have a long ways to go before it's finished...but I have time. She was referring to her pregnancy which seemed to have gone unnoticed by the new wolf. Too bad, now Fayne would have to bring it up herself if she wished to talk about it.

Tali switched the subject to New Dawn's summers. Fayne's tail began to sway as she thought about the meadow where she had been about an hour ago. It was the most stunning place in her eyes, but ever inch of the pack lands were lovely. You have no clue Tali! During the summer, everything is wonderful. The meadow is full of freshly blooming flowers. It's my favorite place. There is still an abundance of flowers there, if you wanted to go see it. Not many other wolves here took the interest she did in the meadow. It was her place in her eyes. She thought maybe she could have her pups there, but she didn't know if it'd be the safest place. Still, it would be wonderful to be surrounded by flowers if they were there when she popped.

Image courtesy of lightspeed-suzuka@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.lovefayne .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.lovefayne p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovefayne b {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lovefayne {background-color:#805264; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QLZ1r.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffb6c5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .inner {margin:0px 10px 550px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .wordcount {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ff8dba; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread