[aw] the wrath of the Lamb
[html]<style>#sieLoc td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; padding:3px; font-size:11px; }
#sieLoc td.header { font-size:15px; }
#sieLoc #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:100px;height:100px;border:1px solid #000000;background-position:57% 39% ;}
#sieLoc #pushpin{position:relative;left:45px;top:45px;}</style>

Setting Location Form NPCs

Date: 7 Sept

Weather: Very overcast, cool

Time: Midday
Optime

* Optime form

Non-mandatory thread for the conversion of a D'Neville bedroom on the first floor into a chapel. ^^ All welcomed to participate!

This is what the chapel looks like -- at the moment, the carpet, stoup, and altar aren't completed. The pews, dais, and pulpit are finished. Additionally -- of course more religious stuff can (and should!) be added. Unfortunately, Ithiel and Angel, the ones involved in this project, probably would include primarily Christian and Catholic things. But other things can always be added, of course, when more Infernians of different denominations show up! 8B

At the end of this post Maddox just stalked off to go nab some baked goods and thrust them at Ithiel (and whoever else shows up). Whoever can PP her return. Smile

Ithiel is by me!

The innards of the room looked quite good. Angel had been correct in the construction of seats. All three rows were sturdy and could seat three -- perhaps four, with squeezing and smaller sized canines -- Luperci each. The rearmost area of the room had been slightly raised, elevated just a few inches, and a pulpit had been constructed to the rightmost side of the room. Ithiel did not know if it would conform to standards of the chapels and churches he'd visited -- perhaps they'd forgotten some integral part of the construction, or made some error in its execution or layout. But, to him, it seemed a good place, indeed.

There was still work to be done, of course: there was too much space on the dais, and Ithiel wanted a table to serve as an altar. With a good enough cloth covering, no one would even be able to tell what was beneath it. It didn't matter what kind of table they got. And -- he rather liked the idea of a strip of carpet. He remembered the place he'd worshiped most frequently in Scintilla had a strip of carpet serving as an aisle marker. Surely, parts were dusty and dirty, but it wasn't as if such a thing could be made by any Luperci. Such arts were lost, and so they might make do as best they could with the leftovers of the humans.

You gonna stand there or you gonna help me? came a snappy voice. Ithiel turned around, bewildered, and gaped at the honey-colored canine before him. The woman was dragging a few planks of wood along with her, and though she seemed to be making great strides, she'd asked for his help. Almost mechanically and without thinking about it, Ithiel went to the far end of the planks and lifted them. Together and with considerable more ease than when she'd been working on her lonesome, they carried the boards into the chapel room and set them against the wall.

Who are you? And what are these for? Ithiel asked, still a little bewildered. He'd never seen this woman before and wondered how she'd gotten wind of this project as a new Infernian. There was no doubt she was, in fact, an Infernian. Her clear coyote heritage -- pure coyote heritage, he corrected -- was displayed in feature and stature both. The woman crossed her arms and grinned a sardonic sort of smile at him.

Maddox Rowe. I was told I could put my skills to use here and that's what I intend to do. You don't got any shelves, she said, waving her hand around. Where you gonna put your mytho -- I'm sorry, religious books? The grin still lingered on her muzzle, and Ithiel was in the process of deciding he might not be a big fan of this Maddox Rowe, when she rather abruptly turned around and stalked out of the room.

Ithiel stared after her in abject confusion, his jaw hanging slightly ajar. He had forgotten to keep control of his face entirely.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread