[p] deep inside these sleeping shallows
[html]

Vasiliy is by Sunny!

He wished he had brought something. What use was it thinking he could help anyone? He was Vasiliy, and it seemed his fate to screw things up in spectacular fashion. And yet, as Hotaru emerged from within her house, looking decent and rather much like herself, some of the stone-furred wolf's nervousness left him. He smiled up at her, bright blue eyes looking over her face. The eyes were blank, as he expected, but there was normalcy written on her face, much as he remembered her from his move-in day.

The gray-furred wolf shuffled a little closer, still smiling. Though perhaps she could not see it, she might still hear it in his voice, shaping his words. Allo, he repeated, more softly. I... was just wonder, if anything you needed? Company? Help? I maybe brought drink, but... ladies, sometimes don't like... alcohol, he said, trailing off. There was more of a stammer in his voice than usual. He shouldn't have said anything about the stupid alcohol -- he'd have to go home and get it if it turned out she wanted some. But that was not such a big deal, in the end -- he'd just look silly for having mentioned it without actually having it along with him.

You help Vasiliy move in, and I want to help Hotaru now. He lifted a head to adjust the bandanna wrapped around his head, trying not to look like the fool he felt -- until he remembered Hotaru could not see his foolishness. Then, he could have laughed at himself, but instead kept that chuckle to himself.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread