[p] deep inside these sleeping shallows
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Hotaru didn't want to meet anyone other than Dalgina. She just wanted to be left alone to mourn the loss of her puppies. The intrusion was less than welcomed; but as the pack's Maven, Hotaru had a responsability to the pack. If someone came knocking at her door looking for assistance, she had to provide it, no matter how painful it was. It had been a while since she had dawned her mask and hidden her true self. Yet, the action was as easy and flawless as before. Keeping her emotions hidden was as natural as breathing, a fact that made Hotaru want to squirm and scream. Why? Why did she always have to be the responsible one? Couldn't she take a break once in a while to just break down and howl her head off?

Vasiliy spoke in a way that reminded Hotaru of a smile, almost as if she could hear the facial expression. A brief lust for blood spilled over her as she imagined ripping the smile form his face. Luckily, the idea died before it could even be fully formed as Hotaru stemmed her anger. Vasiliy was only trying to help, even if his approach was at the worst possible time. One of the blind female's ears flicked in annoyance, but her words were smooth and calm as she spoke. "Your thoughts are kind and appreciated. However, I'm not sure if there is anything I need you to do at this time. I..." Hotaru's voice quieted as she thought about the chores she had left unfinished.

Hotaru had yet to remove the rejected wooden legs from her workshop. Just after Aiden and Aysun's birth, Hotaru had completed the assignment Skye had given her. The Leader had asked Hotaru to make some wooden legs for one of the New Dawn wolves, a task she had taken seriously. However, there were still a few pairs that had either been broken or weren't to her liking and thus rejected. Hotaru just didn't have time to remove the legs with two growing puppies, nor did she have the energy to do so after her death. Nodding, Hotaru spoke again. "Actually, I have a few things that need to be discarded if you would be willing to help me with that." At least it would take her mind of things, even if only for a little bit.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.hotaru-purplefireflies { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RhX5n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#805d7e; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 225px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread