[p] deep inside these sleeping shallows
[html]

--

Vasiliy is by me!

Although Hotaru had not struck Vasiliy as a particularly sunny personality at first, this canine seemed faintly different from the mildly stoic woman he remembered from his first move-in. There was something vaguely different about her, anyway, and Vasiliy was not certain he liked it. She seemed ready to turn him away, and he would have gone readily, but the blind woman hesitated, and Vasiliy held his breath. He might well deserve to be sent away for having disturbed her, but he truly felt indebted to her.

She trailed off, however, and began speaking a different train of thought, one that made Vasiliy brighten. The stone-colored wolf straightened up and smiled again, nodding eagerly. Anything you need, he said. I come to help. It wasn't just Hotaru he felt indebted to, but all of Cercatori d'Arte -- and was one of the first he'd met, the first to provide great assistance, she happened to be at the forefront of his feeling of debt. He paused and awaited her instruction, ready to contribute strong arms wherever necessary. Tell me what do, I do it. It was not as if he needed to reaffirm his intent to help -- he'd done so a few times already, but he didn't really know what else to do. Making small talk seemed utterly absurd, given the circumstances.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread