[p] deep inside these sleeping shallows
[html]

I am so sorry for making you wait.

Word Count → 000

Hotaru found herself suddenly craving company, yet at the same time wanting to reject it. Her grief was profound, but her instincts were strong. Wolves were social animals, driven to share their pain and happiness with those whom they called pack. Hotaru couldn't help but feel conflicted. She didn't want to share her loss with another nor even discuss it with anyone other than herself. There was a very real danger that no matter how hard she tried to hide her feelings, Vasiliy would discover them and Hotaru was in no mood to explain herself. She would savor his company, and hopefully it would a brief visit.

Thankfully, or unfortunately, Vasiliy was quick to agree to the Maven's suggestion. His voice sounded eager a bright, something Hotaru desperately wanted to rip away from him. Why should he be happy when she was so depressed and upset? Why did the world have to go on without Aiden and Aysun? Once again, Hotaru brushed her dark temper aside with no more visual cues than a bat of her eyes and twitch of her tail. Turning aside, Hotaru entered her house and beckoned the male to follow her with a wave of her hands. She moved through the main chamber with ease, remember the path to her workshop. Ever since Dalgina moved in, her workshop had been moved to the old garage. It was a rather large room and in many way Hotaru liked it better. However, it could get damp and cold at times, making the area perhaps a less suitable workspace.

As she led the way, she spoke to Vasiliy, telling him what needed to be done. "I have a few failed pieces that need to be tossed into the woods or some unused house. They aren't to big, but... I have just been a little busy and thus it was a project that was unfortunately, never completed." When she entered the garage, the blind female quickly moved to the back end and manually opened the large door. The mechanism barely worked, but with several hours of fiddling and help Hotaru had managed to rig something together that worked. It wasn't anything more than a few sandbags and some rope.

Hotaru stood for a moment and let the fresh autumn air float into her home. Turning back, she stepped towards a pile of carved wood that sat against one of the walls. Many were half finished, while other's had been splintered and broken. There were a few puzzle cubes and a rough carving or two, but the pile was mostly composed of the leg rejects. "Here we are, I hope that I'm not burdening you too much. If you could take away the broken pieces, I would be very grateful."

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.hotaru-purplefireflies { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RhX5n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#805d7e; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 225px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.hotaru-purplefireflies .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.hotaru-purplefireflies .wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread