A Darker Shade of Blue
The dreaming canine awoke to a soft voice that couldn't be identified at first. The sun was still high in the sky, so she could only guess that she was asleep for up to a half hour. She rubbed her eyes, trying to adjust to the bright sun, then turned her head clockwise, with her shoulders bent at ninety degrees, and looked across the landscape. There was a female wolf a few meters away from her, that smelled of the Cercatori d'Arte pack, standing by a gorgeous cinnamon colored horse, with a pretty glossy blonde mane, and a white streak on her face that went from her nose to her forehead. The horse was obviously well taken care of. The wolf had bow by her side, and she was walking gingerly toward her. The female had greeted her with kind intentions, so she followed suit. "Hello, I'm Jordyn. What a fine horse you have!" She moved her self into a cross legged position, and pat the grass beside her, welcoming her to sit with her. A gesture that she didn't use often with strangers. "Would you like to sit with me? It sure is a pretty day for a little chat, and I am in need for some company."

Messages In This Thread