A Darker Shade of Blue
[html]
(277) OOC:

Eclipse eyed the woman as she sat up, and she kept a grip on her bow just in case, but she was greeted warmly and offered a place near her. Eclipse hesitated slightly but she nodded, the woman seemed nice enough, she put her arrow and bow away and climbed off the horse who was now at a stand still. Graces nickered at Eclipse and then went about to forage around to see if she could find any sweet grass or something in the old forest floor. Eclipse knew she wouldn’t go far and she moved toward the woman, but did not sit right next to her. She sat across from her about a foot or so away. They were within arms reach, but Eclipse was sure if the woman would attack she could hold herself.

“My name is Eclipse Soulstorm.” She said quietly, almost shyly. She sat on her knees and her tail wagged nervously, but she was being as kind as possible. She was a good woman but she was beginning to be more cautious. Life threw crazy things at her lately and it brought on older instincts she used when she ran away from Dahlia. “Thank you, she is a fine horse, I am very lucky to have her as my friend. Do you know much about horses?” Eclipse asked curiously. She was learning day by day, but she was in no way an expert on the animals. She was a cooking expert, or an archery expert, but she still had so much more to learn about horses than she could ever think about, but her pack was helping her.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread