A Darker Shade of Blue
A warm breeze blew the grass along the hills around her, the blades dancing like little dominoes that sprung back up after their fall; one by one, each blade took their turn and fell in such a beautiful way, it almost seemed unreal. The collie wasn't sure if she believed of life after death, but if there was one, then this was where she should would want her soul to end up. She turned around to see the woman coming toward her, still holding on to her bow. Her stallion was now grazing on delicate grass in the field behind them, munching softly. She sat down in front her at a safe distance. She was noticeably cautious of her comfortableness, but that was just the way that she was feeling today, despite the fact that her mood was indomitable at times. She locked her hands around her knees and smiled at the canine in front of her. The woman seemed to have something on her mind that she was keeping locked up tight in her mind; something sad or immeasurably important to her. The canine would ask, since it wasn't at all her business, but it did concern her, so she kept it in mind to think over later. After Jordyn had introduced her name, and had kindly remarked her horse, the woman had replied also. She had quietly replied that her name was Eclipse Soulstorm. It was a pretty name, dark, yet it had ring that she wouldn't forget. She asked if her had any knowledge on horses. She had some knowledge, but it wasn't a strong subject of hers, she mostly just noted their beauty. "Not much," she said sweetly, "I am not much of the naturalist as I wish I could be. Jokes and writing are my fortes." Jordyn smiled again, hoping to make her new guest feel comfortable around her.

Messages In This Thread