A Darker Shade of Blue
[html]
(338) OOC: Sorry about the little delay lots of worrrrk

She looked over at the woman’s stallion who grazed on his own. Eclipse knew Grace would steer clear of the horse as she just birthed her own foal earlier in the summer and would not be willing to make any more until after he was grown and entirely weaned, which he wasn’t still, though close to it. She turned back to the woman as she answered Eclipse’s question and she couldn’t help but being disappointed; “Ah I see, I’m still trying to learn about them. Grace came upon me and she just wouldn’t leave me alone. So she’s been with me since. She was once owned by someone who’s passed on so she’s probably still hoping I’d find her master or something.” Eclipse said, though she suddenly felt she said a little much but she couldn’t help but being prideful she didn’t actually have to capture the horse herself, in fact she barely got to touch her for the first few weeks the animal followed her into Nova Scotia. Eclipse wouldn’t hurt the horse as she had saved Eclipse from falling to her doom, even when she was still pregnant with a foal, well at the time two, though one had not made it.

“You know jokes? I think I know a few people who know some. I am a hunter, and I cook.” Eclipse said shrugging, but she turned the attention back on the woman; “Might I hear some of your jokes?” She asked, She was in no way depressed but had been cautious. It was always good to be cautious. She thought as she waited for something, anything the other woman had to say. She needed a laugh she knew that much, though Robert made her feel special, and happy she wondered if others could too, and so far this woman was nice enough but Eclipse was still unsure of how to act around her at the moment, being an outsider and someone she just met and all

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread