A Darker Shade of Blue
The collie closed her eyes for a moment, soaking up the sun; dozing off in her heaven. She hummed a little tune that she had remembered from playing her ocarina. She looked at it in her bag, and smiled. She had forgotten to mention music to her. It was her strongest skill, and she had forgotten it. "Maybe it was for the best," she thought, since she didn't want reveal that much of herself quite yet. The stallion behind her was still grazing, and Eclipse was focusing on her intensely. After a few minutes, her guest had her full attention on her again. Eclipse had talked about her horse's past and how she found her. She had seemed disappointed at Jordyn's frank talk about her not being a naturalist. "Yes it is a very interesting topic. Cooking is very cool, too. I like the mathematics of it," Jordyn said and smiled. She thought about what joke she could use. When people had asked for them, she had always felt pressured, since everyone's sense of humor was different. She was more into the lighthearted riddles that make you think a little. [b]"I have to warn you that my jokes have not been perfected, and are a little corny, so I will give it my all," was the collie's reply, with a little snort. Then, she coughed and said,"What's bigger than you, but does't weigh anything?" Although, many people knew this joke, it still made people think, which was what she favored about it.

Messages In This Thread