A Darker Shade of Blue
[html]
(184) OOC: DUH your shadow!! Tongue i was thinking about it first, and um, yeah I'm pretty sure that's what it is.... RIGHT????

The pleasant sound of the woman’s hum came to Eclipse’s ears and the young woman smiled at the pleasant sound. It almost reminded her of her own mother who once upon a time did the same thing just to get her to sleep. She liked it but didn’t really say anything about it. She didn’t have to if the woman was confident enough to hum in front of a total stranger then she knew she was good enough. The woman commented on her own abilities, using the word cool, it must have a different meaning than what Eclipse thought it was but did not have the woman elaborate because it seemed she was thinking of a good joke.

Eclipse blinked at her thinking, something that was bigger than her but didn’t weigh anything? That was a hard question surely, there wasn’t anything like that was there? she pondered on this her eyes looking around; “Grass?” She asked confused, it could get taller and really didn’t weigh anything when one was picked. She shrugged giving up really wondering what this would be.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread