A Darker Shade of Blue
[html]
(230) OOC: Sorry for cutting this short ^^ just got lots of stuffs to do still and cutting back on older threads.

Eclipse bit her lip in anticipation, but her answer was wrong. When she heard it she looked at the woman incredulously, then looked for her shadow, it was hidden with the grasses but she could see the shape of it and she started laughing. “Oh I see yes! That is pretty funny, very witty.” She said with a giggle. “I do not know of such jokes, I have never really been with any others who do such things, but jokes are good I think.” She said smiling at the woman, it was something she was sure could brighten her day up if ever she needed it. She wondered if the woman had other jokes like this.

She probably wouldn't find out today because Grace came to her nosing her, letting her know the mare was missing her colt. Eclipse smiled and rubbed the mare's nose; “It seems my horse is telling me she wishes to see her child, I cannot keep her from him too long. It was good to meet you and I hope to again, to learn more of your jokes!” She said with enthusiasm. She took the mare's mane and pulled herself up on her back and gave the woman a head nod. Then trotted the horse out towards their home. She reflected on the other woman and thought, she was a good wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread