A Darker Shade of Blue
OOC: No problem, I understand. This has been fun. I hope they meet up again!

Jordyn could almost feel the day coming to a close. The sun had moved down since she had last noticed, and the sky was getting the tiniest shade of pink. All of the little animals had climbed into their resting areas for the night. Jordyn knew she would spend her night here, in this spot, and wait eagerly for morning to come to see the sunrise.

The punchline of her riddle had made the woman laugh, which filled jordyn with joy. The collie could almost sense the happiness coming off of the woman. These jokes had always been a favorite of a lot of people, and she had plenty more to share. She laughed with her for a little bit, and then watched as the horse came by and nudged his owner. Eclipse explained about the stallion's colt, and how she had missed him. She understood fully, and smiled at her. When Eclipse rose from her sitting area, she said to Eclipse "Goodbye, I hope to see you again!", then waved at her happily. As the two left Jordyn in the gorgeous meadow, Jordyn was left with a happy feeling inside her. The majority of her recent goodbyes had not been as well-mannered, and good hearted as this. She would only hope to see this woman again.

Messages In This Thread