A House Without a Roof
[html]

Word Count » 208
I get all the japanese off google translate - I don't know Japenese (so anyone who does forgive me ;__Wink

Who said that things were going your way?

Ducky fidgeted beneath her, keeping up with her mistress's nudging. The pure white Akita slave walked beside the horse, holding a basket with a small layer of purple and white flowers. His face seemed oddly serene for a slave's and he even smiled a little as he walked. Isabella. mounted on the mare eyed him carefully. Her first slave, she was being extra watchful of the new slave. But he seemed happy enough being under her thumb so long as she fed him and kept him from harm. Perhaps he was just that kind of personality. He certainly did not seem to entertain thoughts of escape. The slave suddenly stopped and he looked in a direction away from the way they were traveling. Isabella stopped the mare and eyed the tall man, who stared intently into the woods.

"愛人平和、我々は一人ではありません。" Isabella turned her head at his words, struggling slightly to understand her father's tongue. Her eyes narrowed and the slave looked up at her, no judgement in his visage. "Not arone. Dere," he said in his flawed English, gesturing to the woman wandering. "その人は1つだけの女性である. One woman." Isabella nodded and nudged the mare in the woman's direction with the slave leading the way. "Is everything alright, mademoiselle?"

<style>
.eris-worms {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-worms .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/97bll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-worms .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-worms .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-worms .tagline {font-family:'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:22px; padding:15px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-worms p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px; float:left; font-size:60px;font-family: 'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif;}
.eris-worms b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-worms u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread