A House Without a Roof
Each word the woman said sent strings of imaginary electricity bolts through their conversation, that she could feel with every sentence. She twitched her head, which made her playful looking ears dance and twitch, while reading the canine's expressions. The gypsy woman wore a smile on her face, yet all of her words had a tangy taste of cockiness in them, almost like they were making in fun of her, which did not please her. She had calmed herself down, and was now not afraid. What had passed was just another one of her mood changes. They were always changing, just like the wind, so unpredictable. The woman had warned her about the Inferni pack. Jordyn had heard little rumors of them, but they never really had crossed her mind, nor had she met anyone from them. The only pack that had been on her mind was the Vinatta pack, which she had been thinking about joining for quite sometime. The woman's golden mixed eyes were amused, and full of trickery, making it hard for her to decide whether or not to trust her. She decided that she must get her name, and reply before the silence got even more eerie. "Why, thank you for the information, I was not aware of them," she said, still wondering if she could trust the information, "I am not aware of any coyote blood in me... Ummm excuse me, I am not sure I got your name, miss, and I would love to know it, if you would be so kind as to say it." Her awkward talking was common, and it made her a little embarrassed, causing her heart to flutter, and butterflies to start to build inside her.

Messages In This Thread