A House Without a Roof
[html]

Word Count » 308
Isabella is going to make an attempt but by no means do I expect her to succeed. Feel free to do whatever you want Big Grin (we can wrap up soon, if you'd like?)

Given my reputation, you know my motivation

Perhaps this one was unstable, though the hybrid gypsy woman as she watched the range of emotions pass over the dog's features. Isabella's own twisted around a little here and there, slightly more sinister in one moment and a lot more innocent in the next. Suddenly, there seemed to be a panic in the other woman and she bolted like a cornered rabbit. Scoffing, Isabella nodded off to the slave to try to cut her off or at least get close enough to her.

The white slave moved off silently as he chanced a look back at his mistress, who had pulled out one of the daggers she had been armed with. It had sat on her rump in the saddle bags, and she held it to the saddle's side so that she did not hurt her precious horse. Rapidly, she dismounted, her motions fluid and grace even though her intentions were sinister. A frightful rabbit was easier to tame and capture than a stubborn elk. Isabella flipped the dagger in her hand, switching to her dominant left. Kaoru was near the tree the stranger woman had come behind, and was looking fairly grim. "Don't be afraid, little flower, I'm only here to help," she cooed, even as she approached with dagger drawn and her intent to capture the woman for Salsola's needs.

The clouds had started to chase away the day, and the light seemed to be slowly dripping away. She would have to do it quickly, if she could even succeed. She was not one to be so brutish in her ways, preferring poisons and allure to win the day. Perhaps her falsely honeyed tones would be enough to lure the woman out, and Kaoru to block her backward path when the woman approached. Now, if only they had rope..

<style>
.eris-worms {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-worms .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/97bll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-worms .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-worms .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-worms .tagline {font-family:'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:22px; padding:15px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-worms p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px; float:left; font-size:60px;font-family: 'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif;}
.eris-worms b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-worms u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread