days to remember
[html]

When Vesper sat, and only when Vesper sat, did Nathaniel too sit upon the ground, feeling the grains of sand being displaced underneath him. It was clear that Vesper was tired - he moved to lick her shoulder, attempting to give her comfort that she could rest now, and all was well. He grinned sloppily as she batted him with a paw, and he pawed at her back before looking out over the ocean once more.

"I just been thinkin'," he said truthfully, still staring out at the sea. "S' like an itch I can't really scratch - why am I so much like a wolf?" After all, Hybrid hadn't been much wolf. Valkyrie certainly hadn't, and neither was Wraith, or any of the others that he considered his true family. No one in Inferni seemed to have as many wolf genes as he did, and precious few were taller or bulkier than the coywolf. Even his undying loyalty to the Clan was like a wolf's desire to fit in with the pack - he was more social, and perhaps more aggressive, than his coyote brethren. But he didn't know why.

Image courtesy of Staura@Flickr.

<style>
.thaniel-birdfree p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.thaniel-birdfree p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.thaniel-birdfree b {color:#97bea4; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.thaniel-birdfree .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/2659/thanielfree.png);

height:212px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:475px;}
.thaniel-birdfree {background-color:#4d6d73; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; word-

spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:475px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:8px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread