[aw] so full of lights shining with colors
[html]
Late reply is late. Sorry sweety, this is also crap! / 439. 3 pts.

Nier was shocked to see a flat expression fall across his usually expressive cousin's face when he mentioned Gideon and Wretch. Her voice was equally flat but he didn't call her on it, regarding her words sagely before nodding, Aye, they must have had a good reason for leaving. I hope they're safe, wherever they are. He had been upset to hear of their abrupt disappearance, having not had the chance to see them at all in their brief stay. He had wondered if the pair even remembered him from the Solbjorg but had not got the chance to find out.

Ciaran tilted his head forward, allowing access to his fluffy, pointed ears, willing the she-wolf to scratch there. He shot Niernan a devious look just as the dark Stormbringer was giving him the same, Shiloh's words about worse being done striking a chord in both of them. Ciaran retreated as Shiloh's handpaw left his fur, sitting back on his haunches and returning to determinedly washing his fur, his head bobbing as he licked at his voluminous chest fur.

As she straightened Niernan tried to catch her eyes, hoping to read her emotions in them, but she managed to avoid his gaze. He cocked his head slightly as she spoke, her sentences broken. Nier felt the confusion growing in his mind, he had not had much chance to speak with the Godja, their paths not crossing much within the pack, and he hadn't seen Gideon or Wretch while they had been in Vinatta. Wretch had been rescued? That was the first he had heard of it. He was starting to worry a bit now, Shiloh's tough exterior contrary to what he knew of her from back in the Solbjorg. She started to twizzle her hair, the girly part of her personality shining there, but he could hear the ferocity in her words, he allowed her to finish before he spoke. I didn't get the opportunity to see Gid or Wretch, so I didn't get any news from home, and I don't get much chance to speak to Miskunn... I think she actually avoids me and Bran. He paused, thinking that over, It was true that every time he encountered the Godja she seemed to vanish without a trace soon after noticing his presence. He shrugged and returned to the matter at hand, he flicked his ears forward and widened his eyes, the picture of bewildered innocence, Protect us? Is the Dawnrunner situation really that bad? We haven't seen hide nor hair of them here yet. Nier appreciated the sentiment, glad that he was part of such a loving and loyal family.

<style type="text/css">
.neiot b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e6f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #100802; }
.neiot p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.neiot {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#3d2414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EBZI5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 390px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a96b44; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.neiot p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.neiot p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread