you must be swift as a coursing river
[html]

OOC here!

The small fox-like male came up to him with a 'hello, handsome' and Aro beamed. Another Italian!? Aro was actually quite happy to come across another Italian speaker and he returned the Italian language back to the man, "Perché, è il mio piacere! Non avevo la più pallida idea ci fu un altro italiano nel mio mezzo!" He then gave a warm wink to the much smaller male. "I came here to train..maybe I could train with you...but are you sure you can handle me?" His last words held a bit of a sultry teasing tone to them as he let the man have his hand back after a good hardy handshake. He was careful though, he didn't want to hurt the cute little male.

Aro couldn't shake the fact there seemed to be a sexual air about this little man. The tuxedo male hadn't ever came across a male who preferred only males before. He only knew of straight and bi (mostly straight) males. Aro was himself bi, but never had the chance. Something told him this male might be of interest, but he wouldn't say anything or hint to his curiosity of the male before him. Instead his eyes looked to the dummy who looked a little battered. A crooked smile over took him, "..so, Sebastian...what is your specialty...or what type of fighting style would you like to practice with?" His eyes glanced around as he straightened to his full height. Arms folded over his chest while he looked to the various tools for combat before he looked back to a potential sparring partner. He may be small, however, that didn't mean he didn't have advantages. For one this little guy could be very quick, while Aro was slowed by his bulk and height. Granted, he'd showed Sidra he is faster than one would think...but surely he wasn't faster than a small foxy male.

<style>
.am-sdb0109 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.am-sdb0109 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.am-sdb0109 b {color:#6c1a46; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.am-sdb0109 {background-color:#e7e0de; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lTSFF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.am-sdb0109-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.am-sdb0109 .inner {margin:10px 10px 400px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread