Pedals surround Her Beauty
[html]
OOC: <3 / +300

Moments after his brief chat with his two eldest children his ears twitched at the sound of many feet moving to take a seat. Turning around his golden eyes easily found the source of the hustle and a soft smile graced his muzzle. Rolling his shoulders back he rested he shifted his body into it’s full height. Taking a few steps forward to meet his soon-to-be mate the Sole extended a paw, taking Alyssum's right arm and tucking it under his left, leading her the rest of the way towards the front. With a childlike grin he leaned in and whispered in her ear, You look beautiful amore. Like a queen. Their feet landed at last in front of his eldest son and Jazper released her arm, allowing her to stand freely beside him.

Silently he listened to Aro greet the pack, who all sat patiently on the logs. There was a huge sense of pride in the alpha as the ceremony began. The pack was his creation, his family and with his mate leading Casa by his side it was about to enter a new era. His son’s voice fell quiet as he requested the pair announce their vows. Looking at the Luna the warrior king smiled sweetly. Aly. He broke the silence. You have captured my attention ever since you came here. My life has changed drastically in the past year and I have made my fair share of mistakes along the way, but should you give this boy a chance I promise you that I will spend the rest of my life making you feel like the only women I see. I promise to remind you every day that I love you, and I guard you with every last breath. But most of all I promise you that I will never stray from you but embrace you and support you, trying every day to be the man that you deserve. Pausing he took a slow breath, his sun kissed face watching his hybrid queen.

<style type="text/css">
.jazhaw b {font-weight:bold; color:#c9724d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #180902; }
.jazhaw p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazhaw {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#683718; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ko9He.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 320px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#bb7151; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazhaw p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazhaw p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread