Pedals surround Her Beauty
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

The vows were great, and warming. Maybe he was a little soft when it came to the ceremony. But this involved his dad, what could anyone expect. Once everyone else gave their congratulations and gifts Aro too gave a warm congratulatory smile, then extended his hand to his father. "I'm happy for you! Congratulations, father!" Then he turned to Alyssum, his eyes looked a little more stern as he spoke, "Take care of him, he needs a loyal woman in his life.." He then smiled warmly and brought her in for a bear hug, "..congratulations, Luna." He brought her up from her feet then sat her back down patting her back chuckling. Nodding to them both then walked away finding his love. Grabbing Sidra and picked her beautiful self up and hugged her, whispering I love you in her ear, then placed her down, "..thank you for being so supportive. Now, let's go celebrate with my special sister...what do you say?" He gave her a wink, then remembered something, "...well maybe we shouldn't party.." He gave a light chuckle, "..let's find something else to do..whadda say, hun?" He asked as he then began to lead her home to leave the newly mated couple to do their thing.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread