three rounds and a sound
[html]

Maybe you should look into using CSS. :O Just bold tags required and you can style it whatever colors you want! I think I'll make you a table. xD +307

Aoves indicated the ocean as she said she lived at the place across it, and Unatsikanogeni brightened as he followed her gaze and tried, once again, to imagine the land past the celadon-glazed waves. He wondered if it was just as varied as Nova Scotia seemed to be, a place where different luperci had different beliefs and names and tongues. He smiled then returned his attention to her, nodding in sympathy as she spoke of missing it.

“I have a friend—well, more of an acquaintance, but I guess we could be friends, I don’t remember if we ever actually set down the terms, but—a friend who comes across from the sea!” He nodded and went on to display his knowledge and experience. “He said it was called London, and it had great architecture and it was always rainy, but his accent was…well, different than yours. I mean, I have an accent compared to others here, but his was a bit—oh, I don’t know. I told him not to beat himself up about it, though.”

Having demonstrated his impeccable knowledge of the land beyond the sea and his attributes of friendliness and encouragement, Unatsi beamed; and, for an instant, the newfound confidence shifted his features slightly so that he looked—at least a little—less awkward than before. It all came rushing back, though, when she stretched out a dark-gloved arm and asked to see his “namesake.” His jaw slackened, and he glanced at the snowy-white arm as if he’d discovered it had magical properties he hadn’t been aware of. Wide green eyes darted back to her, wondering if she was serious, and then with all the caution of a man putting his arm into the mouth of an alligator (which sort of went against the whole “caution” thing), gingerly stretched it out to her.

<style>
.unacanoe b {color:#fff9ee; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.unacanoe b.npc {font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}
.unacanoe p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px; margin:0px;}
.unacanoe p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:12px;}
.unacanoe .inner {margin:5px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#6d5e3e;}
.unacanoe {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#ab9361; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/122yeeh.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family:'Book Antiqua', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread