someday the dream will end
[html]

Word Count → 365

The bobtailed wolf introduced herself as Colibri, and Shiloh nodded although she couldn’t help the flicker of surprise that passed over her face when she mentioned being related to Lilin; it was as if she’d forgotten non-Stormbringer family existed. She guessed that the pair resembled each other in some ways, such as the chocolate of their fur and the blue of their eyes, although the latter was a Stormbringer trait as well. She did decide that, no matter how she might feel about Saul’s mate (that itself being undecided), those feelings would have no bearing on how she saw the Virding’s half-sister.

“Yes, we will,” the white she-wolf agreed brightly. She looked forward to seeing her brother’s puppies once they were born into the world so she might have a hand in raising them, a chance that she’d missed with her bastard nephew. She did love children, even if they tended to be a bit messy—though any child she personally knew would have good manners smacked into them. “Vinátta will have its hands full with all the puppies running about,” she added, glancing at the cream swell of the female’s belly.

Shiloh was glad to see that her compliment had gotten through Colibri’s awkward shell at least a little, although her own attentions had fallen with the dirt. She cleared her throat and continued to brush the dirt away before gracefully hurling the weed into its pile of fallen brothers. “I’m fine!” she chirped, wanting to smack herself but knowing that’d only get her face dirty and probably snowball into a rude departure and dunk in the likely-chilly lake. “And I guess it makes sense Saul would garden for medicinal herbs, at least,” she said, flowing back into the conversation. “But—yes, I love flowers. I actually like to wear one behind my ear, a lily, but it’s gone and wilted and I don’t know where I might find another fresh one close to winter.” She pawed at her hair where the flower perched and looked quizzically at Colibri before grinning. “Maybe we can go check out your flowers, maybe put some in your hair, too—maybe a lovely blue to match your eyes!”

<style>
.herondawn .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.herondawn p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.herondawn b {color:#955a5b; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.herondawn {background-color:#f3c096; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wUzgw.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#785f4a; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border:1px solid #fff;}
.herondawn .inner {margin:0px 10px 140px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#785f4a;}
.herondawn .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #B8444D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 2px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread