[aw: prompt] this holy crow above me
[html]

-- YESSSS ALL OF MY BABIES but if there's a fourth that wants in, go for it still 8D also lol poor miqui. and this post is short and BAD sorry Sad

Eris is by Nat!

The dark-furred woman could smell the age of the old moose. A more logical creature might have been deathly afraid -- Eris was not an experienced hunter in the least, and she would hunt it with a limping daughter. The rest of the party, herself and Harrow aside, was quite fit and perhaps capable of hunting without them. She made a decision, and upon returning Pandemic's greeting with one more subdued than his own, walked to her dark-furred daughter's side. She stood beside Harrow and nuzzled the shoulder of the weak leg, as if her touch alone could bring it back to full strength.

Miqui seemed put out entirely, and Eris understood why after a moment. She twisted her head and saw the cloud-colored form of Ataxia approaching. The chartreuse-eyed woman could not help but grin, a laughing coyote's smile that broke across her muzzle and even sent a wave through her uplifted tail. My lovely children, she murmured. Miqui had shifted his position, moving over toward her silver-hued daughter to stand closer to her. Eris paid this little mind, for her gaze locked on Pandemic's own moon-pale eyes.

Pandemic, she said, taking a step toward him. Lead us. Eating was not hunting, not necessarily -- and she might capitalize on Harrow's weakness, remaining behind with her so Eris need not engage in the hardest work, the work she was the least skilled with.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread