[p] in her was found the blood of prophets
[html]

*kicks self*

Alma appeared surprised by the hug, although if she hadn't been distracted by her recent encounter with her mother, she probably wouldn't have been. After a moment, she returned the gesture in full force. At his questions, she smiled - genuinely, this time and not tinged with any hint of the discomfort she'd felt earlier. "Perhaps we could hunt together? She suggested, though it was not quite an expression of hunger, so much as a desire to spend more time with him. The orange coyote did not realize the implications of his question, that he was to fetch food for her. Nor did she realize how he thought of their mate-ship, but she'd find out such information soon enough.

"I could get my bow and quiver, and I could show you a few places..." She trailed off, waiting for him to answer. Her mind began to wonder: What next? How were they to proceed? Act as normal? Alma had a feeling that was what her parents probably would have done, had they not been different species and the divide between coyote and wolf so prominent. The thought of pups came to her, but it was too soon for that, she thought; they'd just confessed their love for each other. She would like some time to enjoy it.

It occurred to her that this was something she could've have asked her mother about, but then - Alma didn't want to talk to her about the matter, not after that last awkward conversation.

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left; background-image:url(http://i.minus.com/i5hncsG1U87xk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:1px 0px 160px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread