[aw] open arms and closed hearts
[html]

eee a Gale! 8D

Others frequently passed through, mostly the ones that lived out here, so she would usually ignore their presence when they would brush past her house. They minded their own business, too, so it all ended up okay that she was apart of the path that was traveled often. Even then she heard footsteps--more than one pair, she noted, but she did not look up to see who, since their faint scent did not tell that they were her family. Thus, she ignored them, even when they had stopped, and continued to stroke Omi, who went back to sleep already. Lazy creature, she thought teasingly.

Finally, the lingering people caught her attention, she looked up in time to see a male bow to her. She also saw that he was followed by a small girl, one that looked just like him, perhaps a shade lighter, and eyes a green instead of a blue. When the man rose, shiny gold alerted her. Slave, she thought absentmindedly. Perhaps she would have went on to ignore him--if she was ranked higher than she was then. Now, there was only a thin title that kept her from being treated like a slave, and--she felt odd. She felt indifferent about the ring that hung from his nose. Huh. Maybe it was for the fact that they were both in the outer rings that she felt indifferent, instead of above him. Or maybe she hadn't seen a slave in a long while. In due time, maybe she would feel superior once more when her title was given back, whenever that would be. Whatever the case, she just felt normal at that moment.

"My name's not Domina." She wasn't cutting in tone, but quiet like she would speak to any stranger. "And, this isn't a cat. Omitl is a lynx. But, yeah, she's pretty, I guess. My name's Harrow." She went silent again, and stared at the man and girl with vivid eyes. She was waiting for a response.

<style type="text/css">
.bluecrowmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf2f7; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bluecrowmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bluecrowmoon p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bluecrowmoon {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#9cc5db; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Mv9LH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515f64; padding:155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515f64; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread