[aw] open arms and closed hearts
[html]

BUT I LOVES THE SHORT POSTS. <3

She watched him as he seemed to be puzzled over something, but she didn't pay much attention to his momentary confusion. She looked at the small girl as she looked over the lynx, and she felt a stirring beside her, and she saw the cat's eyes open and peer at the light wolf. They were somewhat sharp, her nap being disturbed by the sudden appearance of the slaves, but they seem to soften as they gazed at the girl. She gave a lazy, rumbling purr, and continued to watch her, her stumped tail flicking often behind her. Harrow stole a glance at Omitl, and guessed she must have liked the pair, or else she would have hobbled off somewhere else to return to her sleep.

The accented voice spoke again, and when he asked if the lynx was a pet, she had tried to answer calmly. But, Omi beat her to the punch. "No pet," she purred, though there was a hit of annoyance in her tone at the assumption. "I am no pet to her. She is my friend. I am, ah, companion. I chose to be by her." The dark girl nodded in agreement to what she said, and was silent as the cat continued, "Sit, if not busy. Talk we should. Scoot over." Harrow complied with Omitl, and made enough room on the stone steps for all four of them to have a bit of space. The she-cat looked back at the slave girl, and she purred once more. "What is name?"

As Omitl focused on something else for once, she looked over at Gale. A quietness overcame her, but she broke it before it can fully form. "How're you doing...?" He wasn't obligated to answer, she guessed, but then again it could have been a demand she was asking. Either way, she as curious.

<style type="text/css">
.bluecrowmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf2f7; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bluecrowmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bluecrowmoon p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bluecrowmoon {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#9cc5db; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Mv9LH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515f64; padding:155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515f64; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread