[aw] open arms and closed hearts
[html]

The lynx seemed amused at the sun-kissed wolves' reactions, and it remedied any ill thoughts towards the man and the small girl. Harrow herself was not sure what she was up to, the creature being that of her own laws and regulations that barely went along with Salsola customs. But, she was smart, indeed; she never did anything that went against their culture, but some things may be questioned, like how she requested the slaves' company for nothing other than to talk. But, the dark-hued woman did not care much, and decided to go along with the lynx.

"Eeevette," the she-cat repeated, her purr accenting the girl's title. "What a pretty name. Mine is Omitl." Green-yellow, silted eyes watched the pup with interest as she sprawled over the male slave, and a mrroew that was akin to laughter at the question. "I am from here. I was born in city, south here, but this is my home since I was kitten. Where are you from, Eeevette?"

Harrow kept her attention on the man as the other two had their conversation, and nodded at his statement of being well, considering. For a moment, she wondered what it would be like to be a slave; no images came to her. It was simply unimaginable, for a girl being raised as above others, to be pharisaic, to think like that. "Yes. I was born here. Eris is my mother, and Larkspur is my father." She refused to refer as father as dead. "Something happened, but now I'm back. I don't think you were around when I was." She was silent, unsure of what to say, and started to fiddle with the bone necklace around her neck, she herself not minding the quiet that much.

<style type="text/css">
.bluecrowmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf2f7; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bluecrowmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bluecrowmoon p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bluecrowmoon {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#9cc5db; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Mv9LH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515f64; padding:155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515f64; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread