[aw] open arms and closed hearts
[html]

​Small, gleaming teeth flashed at the girl's attempt to say her name. "Omi is good, too." Harrow was glad that Omitl seemed to be enjoying herself. She could not but help but feel comfortable in their prescene as well. Not comparable to the ranked wolves' company, but endearing in its own way.

​"England?" Harrow questioned curiously. It sounded very familiar--didn't Sirius go there? Or was it a place called London? Either or, she supposed. Both were far away places, and before her time, anyway. She listened as Yvette stated they came across by boat, and the darkly-hued woman's vague interest piqued. "You had to travel across great water, did you?" Their strange tongue-tone whenever they spoke proved that much. "What is England like?" Not she'll ever go there--Salsola was home enough. But, curiosity egged her on.

​He had been here for two moons, two months. Yes, she was not there when he had arrived, certainly. "Time has been hazy for me as well. Maybe it will get better soon enough." She had begun to stroke the lynx's head, who was quiet as she listened to their conversation, and her fingers slowed as the slave questioned her. Omitl gave the slightilest push with her head against her hand, encouragement. "Family is important, Gale," she said simply. "I did not leave here on my own accord. I returned, though, because of family. Family is the most important thing in Salsola, most important thing in the world.

​"Yvette--she is your family, right? If you were ever separated from her, you'd return to her, right?" It was sensible enough to Harrow, and she felt no doubt about what his answer would be. "I may have left, but the most important thing is, I am back. And I won't leave." She went back to stroking the feline's head at her regular pace.

<style type="text/css">
.bluecrowmoon b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf2f7; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.bluecrowmoon .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.bluecrowmoon p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bluecrowmoon {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#9cc5db; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Mv9LH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515f64; padding:155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515f64; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread