Watch the stars with me
[html]
OC

My gosh my previous post was poop!

IC

She was slowly about to close her eyes and then the sight of something moving within the shadows caught her attention. She remained still, almost unsure of what it was, but as the wind shifted around them she caught the scent, the very familiar scent of Zalen. How could she ever not know that scent. It was upon the borders, and at one time pasted to her fur like a brand of cologne. Her head lifted high as she watched him roam up to her in his very dominant form. She rarely ever used the Optime form, only when she needed the hands. She could tell it was most likely his favorite of forms as it was of Ookami's.

He moved cautiously around her, and she watched his every move. He was an alluring male, something about that dark coat of his. It reminded her for a moment of Domonick. The first male she ever had feelings toward. That male, too, disappeared from her life but never had returned. Funny how things worked out for Adonia. No male stuck around, perhaps she just never allowed them to get too close to her. Ookami was the closest, and even he never got to know her deep down inside.

Zalen came to her side stepping over her. It was so excitingly wild the way he moved in his Optime form. She had always stood upright, and it was curious to watch him move like that. His nose dipped down sniffing at her form before he licked at her muzzle almost like he was questioning her. Was he too still unsure if she was carrying? She moved away, ears folding back meekly before a playful laugh came from her. Adonia wanted to be in the same form he held. Typically she was shy of her body, and the Optime form seemed without shame, but she too wanted to be on the same level as him. Not in rank, no, she was too shy for that spot light. Yet, a part of her almost wondered about it. Curious really.

Slowly, yet with ease, she shifted into her Optime form. Despite the much larger size, than in Lupus form, it felt cooler..breezier. She remained on all fours not wanting to over power him by being upright. It was different to be like this and she gave him a small smile. Her muzzle daringly came to his, eyes meeting right into his clover eyes. Her mixed blue eyes closed as he muzzle came to touch his. Pulling back she answer him, "...I'm just restless...the humidity is making me sick, I think.." She wanted to find every excuse she could. Why was something she wanted so badly making her so nervous? Perhaps it was the fact she was mateless and possibly---no most likely carrying the offspring of the alpha. How would the others feel? The alphess was gone, and judging by all the whispers and talks Titiana didn't even remember them. Zalen must be broken, yet it didn't seem he wished to talk about her. She wouldn't ask, she wouldn't bother him about it. Why bring up something that just hurt him?

If Titiana wanted to come back, or had any memories she would come back. Or perhaps it was too painful. Fate had its ways, if she was meant to come back, then she would. And when she did, what would become of Adonia? Would her puppies be killed by the returning Alphess? That...that right there was what made her nervous. She turned her head away as the thought entered her mind. She almost trembled and felt her stomach lurching. She was going to vomit! No!

She quickly turned more away from Zalen as he body felt spasms run through her. This had nothing to do with her thoughts. She was seriously sick. Her body lurched forward and she let it out. Her stomach felt pained and she was about to cry feeling embarrassed by her sudden sickness. There was nothing really wrong with her, her stomach just felt like flips were happening within it, like when she was on the boat from Greece to here. Finally after several agonizing heaves. She could breath and tried to lick her muzzle clean, hoping Zalen wasn't seeing her face. A soft whine came from her. Before looking up to find he gaze she made sure nothing was on her.

"I'm sorry.." She looked softly at him.

<style>
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 b {color:#171816;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#997799; text-shadow:#ffffee 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 {background-color:#f7eee6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ddddcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TZn20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread