Conclusion
[html]
____
ooc

I Know I'll be okay, though my skies are turning gray

____Asphyxia quickly ran as fast as she could, knowing exactly where she was going. She didn't want to be right behind him because he would have told her to go back and she wouldn't have been able to see who walked away. Moving as fast as she could, panting and focusing on the prize, she ran her heart out till she got there. When she got there, her first sight was nothing, just shore but then she saw Skoll sitting up, head slouched. Did he win? But where was Asmodai? Breathing as she walked forward, she realized the copper smelling blood, it was all that she could smell and Skoll had his back turned to her, "Skoll?" when he didn't answer, she knew something was wrong, walking forward slowly she paced herself, bracing herself for what she was fearing this whole time. Finally able to see the side of his face, his chest wasn't rising and falling like it should have and that was her first clue. Looking down she could notice that his ribs were broken, tears sprung in her eyes and she didn't know what to do. At first she couldn't make a sound as she sobbed but then a choked sob came through.

____Quietly Asphyxia looked at him for a moment, "Skoll... get up. Please." she licked his face but his lifeless body toppled over, that's when she noticed the cut in his neck, the blood dripping down his right shoulder. Continuous sobbing was all that was sound, and the water breaking. Laying down beside his body, she scooted closer and rested her head on his chest. Asphyxia was now by herself... again. She was going to have to take care of Skoll's and her unborn children by herself, teach them everything she was sure Skoll wanted them to know. She was going to have to leave Inferni, although she wasn't sure if she could go to Shadowed Sun. "I... I love you." she sobbed as her tears fell against the weightless body underneath her. Although she sensed someone else with her, she looked to see Iskata and Lubomir, standing up she growled at them, "Why didn't you save him?! Why?!" her voice shook and broke in several places. They could have helped him, saved him but they didn't and then she realized that if he killed Skoll, he could have killed them too. Asphyxia knew she shouldn't get herself in to much pain, it could be dangerous for her children. With nothing more to say to anyone she laid back down next to Skoll as much as she could and put her head back down on his chest that wasn't beating. She'd stay there till she had enough courage to get back up, go see Garnet and tell her she was leaving Inferni for good and she was going to stray alone for a while, rather Garnet went with her or not.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread