Doctor, doctor
[html]
Midday-ish? 13.09.2012. Optime form. / 938

Niernan was becoming scared of his own lover; she was a ticking timebomb and each explosion of emotion was becoming more and more violent. He wrinkled his brow at that, violent probably wasn't the best word as she wasn't always physical, sometimes she would throw things and hit him, hurl insults his way and doubt his manhood, but at other times she just broke down into tears. It could be over the silliest thing, like him cleaning up or the way Cabbage and Pumpkin curled up together when they slept. So no, violent was not the right word, maybe energetic or prominent were better words.

Even now, as they sat outside on the roof of their house he could tell that her emotions were brimming over. She had a strange smile on her face but he could see that her bottom lip was starting to quiver and tears were welling in her eyes. Grace sniffed quietly and he knew that she was trying to hide her rapid change in emotion. He had a feeling that she knew that he was worried about her and somehow that equated to a strange emotional response. He had caught her cradling Leo the other day and cooing to him in puppy talk, when he had laughed at her she had smacked him upside the head, placed Leo on her shoulder so she could move her handpaws to her hips and fire a barrage of sarcastic comments his way. He had been blissfully happy to have his Grace back. She had changed from who she really was and he didn't like it. He had fallen in love with the sarcastic, smart-ass, dominant book lover, and now he had an overly emotional hurricane. He wanted his lover back.

He glanced at her again and reached out to wipe away the tear that was rolling down her golden furred face with his finger. She jumped a little and flicked scared ocean blue eyes to his cerulean, he placed a steady and warm handpaw against the side of her face, cradling her cheek. Her voice, normally biting or sultry, was tiny. Her fear of what she was becoming was evident in her quiet tones, "Niernan, I don't know what's happening. I'm scared of these feelings." She admitted. He nodded, silently telling her that he knew and he forgave her, his eyes expressing more than he ever could with words. A small smile found her lips and she placed her nose against his affectionately. He flicked his tongue out to lick her top lip quickly, thinking about how quickly things had happened between them, and how strong their feelings were. He froze then, cerulean orbs flicking to hers with panic but also a little hope. Things had progressed quickly and there had been that sudden afternoon of unrivalled passion a few weeks back, he hadn't forgotten about it, but he had forgotten all about any possible consequences.

He pulled away from their nose bump and laid his handpaw on one of hers, he held it briefly before letting his Irish tinted words slip from his maw. He saw her lips quirk slightly, they way they always did when she listened to him talk, her appreciation of his accent always welcome. I have to go do something quickly. You stay here and I'll be back as soon as I can, OK? He asked, his tone light and breezy so as not to worry the golden D'Angelo. She nodded, her eyes wide as saucers for the briefest of moments before they narrowed into the all too familiar sarcastic slits. "You better not be slinking off to drink with Bran , or swim with Ciaran without me. I'll find out if you do." She said. He grinned simply because this sounded exactly like the old Grace, the wolf that he longed for. He shook his head while he chuckled and stood slowly, brushing grass off of his backside.

As he moved away from his lover he heard a piercing whistle comprised of two swooping notes. He grinned over his shoulder at Grace, aware that she was watching him walk away. To entertain her he stretched his muscled arms over his head, making all of his corded back muscles bunch in the way that he knew she liked. He sauntered around the corner made by Brans house and cut into the thin patch of trees once he knew he was out of sight. He took the shortcut to avoid negotiating half the village to get to his Virdings house. He jogged most of the way, waving hello to those that were out and about but not stopping for a chat, his mind focussed on his little dilemma, the tiniest spark of hope sitting in the pit of his stomach.

He stopped outside Saul and Lilin's home, the wooden door inviting him to knock, making him think about the previous times that he knocked on this door. The ghost feeling of panic thrilled through him as he recalled cradling a wounded Turnip in his arms at this exact spot, but he shook it off, forcing himself to remember that the situation had ended well. He raised his handpaw to knock, hoping that he wasn't disturbing Lilin. He had noticed that she hadn't been about much recently and had assumed that she spent more time resting now that she was nearing her due date. He sighed to himself and softly called through the door, Saul, I need your help with something, He tried not to sound worried or desperate, knowing that him being worried would only worry Saul and he didn't want to add to his cousins burden.

<style type="text/css">
.naiot2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b79365; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201404; }
.naiot2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.naiot2 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#614934; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TGzCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbb69a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.naiot2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.naiot2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread