left hand shoe
short post is post and i failllll. *has no focus whatsoever lately*
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... na/t14.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____She had to shrug; she didn't have any opinion as far as like or dislike went over the outfit. It was strange, but fortunately in both of their cases, there were either stranger things to have been seen worn. Practicality didn't seem to always matter any more, at least overseas. Perhaps much in the way sickness moved, it would spread like a plague and then they'd all be impractical and all too human for the tastes for each other. “I haven't been back very long at all,” she stated, letting her eyes roam briefly over the things that Poe had collected. “I'm with my brother in Inferni though.”

_____She didn't know if Poe felt one way or another about the coyotes from there, but Corona really didn't allow herself time to dwell on the possibility that Poe was just another face who didn't care for them. “You want a hand with those?” she asked shortly thereafter, gesturing at the various supplies. Their goals were probably similar, both of them bringing something along to help make things easier. Even if they were for herself, Corona imagined there was some talking to be done between them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread