Scribbled Confessions
[html]

Word Count → 351 :: Not an issue hun.

Willam quite visibly relaxed when she wasn't being immediately chased off. So far this meeting was going phenomenally better than her previous one with a differing pack had. Perhaps this one hadn't suffered any attacks or the such and so there was no reason for it to be so guarded. Willam was hoping that was the case at least. She really wouldn't wish such things on anyone. It wasn't in her nature to wish for the destruction of another. Though she wouldn't mind seeing the wolves that had burned la Chemin suffer. But in general she held no ill will for those of differing species.

"Hello. I'm Willam la Chemin of Inferni." The greeting sounded so odd to her. She had dropped off her old home to replace it with her new one. But what else was she to do when she had pledged her loyalty to Inferni now. Should she had altered her name? She didn't know. Those in la Chemin had been born there and given that name. Those that came in from the outside were never forced to change their names though plenty had in order to fit in. Perhaps that was something else that she would have to speak with the leadership about now that she had thought of it.

But she couldn't let herself get too distracted. She was here on a purpose after all. "Ah, I heard that there was someone around here that had supplies for crafting a book. I was wondering if you might know where I can find them?" She didn't know who it was exactly but had came out on a tip from a passing canine. She had been reading her own bible out near the borders and well that had led to talks and discussions. There were a few others in the clan that she wanted to pass along such a thing to but didn't have the means to make it herself. And well, that was how she had learned of someone else that did. "I was told it was a place of artists that I might find such supplies."

<style>
.flower1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... gtejpg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:106px; height:118px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.flower1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.flower1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.flower1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.flower1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.flower1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.flower1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread