Scribbled Confessions
[html]

OOC goes here.

She shifted a little, still feeling Fawkes' eyes on her. Tehu settled on a nearby branch, looking over the tall coyote that stood there. She dwarfed Dalgina, the artist silently drawing comparisons between them. Where she was thin with delicate curves this female was wide with strength in her stance. Dalgina's own fur was dark, absorbing the dimmer fall light that seemed to somehow lose it's depth with the seasonal change, glittering piercings and jewelry to break the color. The stranger seemed to glow, a sharp silver that caught at the light.

Nodding her head Dalgina's ears flicked back, wondering if Taru was okay. Perhaps she should keep this trip short. She didn't want to stay away for too long. I'm Dalgina. She didn't bother with the rest of her name, not sure if it still applied to her when the family had been torn apart so painfully. I have paper and such supplies. Did you come with something to trade? She wasn't being her normal self, more cold and closed off than even her normal level with strangers.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.dalptbrsh p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalptbrsh p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread