Scribbled Confessions
[html]

Word Count → 538 :: Hey, if you wanted to keep this thread short 9as your character is anxious to get back) that is fine. the required amount has been dropped and this post can take care of that. So they can do the trade and be on their separate ways if you want.

Willam was quite used to what differentiated her from most other females. It had never really bothered her before. At least not until recently. In la Chemin she didn't have to worry about not being able to reproduce because a mate would be supplied to her but that didn't apply to Infenri. She didn't have that insurance there and was forced to end up finding her own. And well, that was leaving her with doubts that it would ever happen. She wasn't pretty and petite like other females were. Willam couldn't believe that she would ever be any male's type. And it wasn't that she was truly worried about having a mate but instead was only concerned with producing the next generation. But to do that she had to catch at least one male's eyes, something that Willam couldn't ever seeing happening.

"I did." Willam gave a nod of her head as she responded. "I'm not certain if I have brought enough or of the right quality though. I have never actually traded before." Willam was moving around behind the equine so that she could end up lightening his load. The large coyote female started with the smaller critters and uncovered the hares, untying them from the travois and bringing all four of them around to place along the borders for the other female to inspect. "These I got on the way here so they should still be fresh." She explained as she carefully laid out each one. But she wasn't done just yet.

She moved back around behind Châtiment so that she would on unstrapping the doe next since that would take more work than the hares had. Once she had it free she hoisted the animal up onto her shoulder with a bit of a struggle, once again proving that she wasn't a dainty and fragile female. She carried the doe over to place it down next to the hares. Willam knelt down so that she could ease it from her shoulder and stretched it out on the ground. "This one is a bit over a day old. I had caught it before leaving Inferni and didn't realize how long the trip would take." She explained as she stepped back from her offerings. "If this is not enough then I can go and get more." She wanted to make certain the artist felt that she was getting a fair trade since Willam really desired the supplies. she already had a purpose in mind for them. She knew exactly what she ended up wanting to make and exactly who the products would be given to. There was just no way that she could allow herself to leave without having the items in her possession. Willam was willing to do just about whatever she had to in order to ensure that she got the supplies to make the books with. Maybe at some point she could even learn how to craft her own so that she wouldn't have to make such a long journey to trade again. Though right now she couldn't really see herself than needing more than enough to craft two or three books. "I just need enough to make two or three books for now."

<style>
.flower1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... gtejpg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:106px; height:118px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.flower1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.flower1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.flower1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.flower1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.flower1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.flower1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread