Scribbled Confessions
[html]

*blinks* already?

Dalgina had never done a trade on her own before. She hoped she was doing it right. Thinking back to the times when she'd seen other members conduct trades Dalgina drew up a grin, Tehu clicking in amusement behind her. It wasn't the strongest smile. Dalgina couldn't hide her emotions very well. She could hide behind a stony fixture, features blank, but that wasn't a good selling point. At least Willam hadn't done it before either, so she didn't need to worry about it too much.

Studying the hares Dalgina's tail wagged softly. It would be good to be able to bring back something. Tehu and Fawkes couldn't hunt everything down, and while Dalgina could hunt she wasn't the best at it, more apt to get lost in her dreams in the midst of tracking prey down. Her joy increased when an entire deer was taken down. It would be harder for her to take it in, but it was worth it. I only have enough supplies for two books, but I can get that for you. The trade is fair.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.dalptbrsh p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalptbrsh p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread