[p] i drink to death and smack my lips with song
Null blinked, ears pricking up once more when the wolfdog spoke. The other female wasn't angry, and Null still couldn't detect any wolf smell, so she relaxed considerably-- she hadn't accidentally wound up in someone's territory after all. The other canine was probably just exploring, like Null was, so she wagged her tail and dipped her head a little in a friendly gesture.

Um-- well, I found some cool gloves! She held her gloved hands out in front of herself and wiggled her fingers. And lots o' shinies! Nuffin' major, I s'pose. Ha, ya spooked me fo' a minute, I panicked an' thought I'd walked in ta someones territ'ry by mistake. Are you 'splorin' too? The little wolf asked convivially, head cocked to one side. Now that she knew that the other Luperci wasn't going to kill her for trespassing or something, there was no reason for her to not be friendly and polite. She'd found during her puppyhood that she couldn't really pull off cocky and arrogant anyway, not with her tiny frame. It was more laughable than anything if she tried.

She wondered if there were other Luperci around. Was the wolfdog part of a scouting party for a pack? Were they looking for new territories to claim as their own? Or had the wolfdog simply struck out on her own, exploring things for herself? Of course, there was always the option that she was a loner without a pack, like Null was. It wasn't like Null was familiar enough with any of the packs around here to recognize their scents.

Messages In This Thread