[p] i drink to death and smack my lips with song
[html]

Draugr is by Kiri!

The dark-hued woman took a few steps forward, though she remained a respectful distance from the other woman. Draugr herself was hypersensitive to personal space in most instances, and found inappropriate closeness of strangers particularly unbearable. It was one thing for her own mother to brush her hair or for Itachi to prevent her slipping out of the sea caves and into the strong bay currents -- another entirely for a strange canine to pace too close.

So it was that the earthen-hued canine remained several yards away, though she leaned and blinked expressive purple eyes at the cloves. Those would be warm in winter, she complimented, and nodded her appreciation. The fingers would be unimpeded, as well -- though perhaps colder than the rest of the arm. Then again, what else did canines have fur for? A little extra warmth in the arms was nothing to scoff at.

Yes, I was. This was someone's territory, before, she said, idly. That pack is no more, though. She vaguely remembered the Ichikan downfall, though she had been too young to participate in it herself. The llamas had come from that pack, strange and ugly creatures they were. I was always curious to see what it was like in another pack's territory -- and I suppose this counts, in a way. She shrugged, and offered a smile.

The silver-tipped canine did not even realize her mistake: another pack -- indicating she'd seen one before. She was not yet well-versed in the ways of speaking to outsiders and concealing her pack's secret, though she was apt enough to avoid shouting its name up and down, and always made sure to scent herself appropriately. She'd favored the sharp scent of spearmint today, a strange choice -- its strength was such, though, that after bathing she'd smelled nothing like her homeland save the faintest whiff of salt. With such painstaking precautions taken to obscure the physical fact of her pack membership, she might have been more cautious with such a simple thing as her words.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread