Lead my soul back home
[html]
PP is fine! I figured he had landed on her and his cloth rolled away. And nope! I made it before I ever really saw Kitty's table style cx

He certainly felt like an idiot as he tumbled knees over ass and then on top of the girl. It was a jumble of limbs but the other curled up and the man managed to find himself a way to get off. But he was still on the ground, sort of dazed and heart thrumming like a harp cord. He had shocked himself, and was feeling all the more stupid for it. He looked up, opening an eye as he peered at the dark girl who offered him a hand. He took it, then rose with her offer and felt himself towering over her. He tended to do that, even though he was such a lanky creature.

"I'm sorry about that; I was in so much of a hurry that I hardly realized where I was going. I didn't look down. Are you alright?" he asked, concern in his light tenor as he peered down at the younger, much shorter woman. Strelein was over seven feet tall and he simply could not understand where that lank had come from. His brothers were all bulk and his sisters were delicate flowers. Wait, they were, weren't they? He furrowed his brows, seemed rather out of tune with the moment, as he thought about them. What.. did they look like? What did his parents look like, too? He sniffed once and snapped back to the moment. "It's nice to take advantage of the sun while you can. Who are you, m'dear, now that I've so rudely stumbled upon you." He gave a genial smile, hopefully reassuring.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread