it's not the last word you'll hear
[html]
yaaay <33

It was the paler of the three who chose to speak first, introducing herself as Tayui Aston. He knew he'd never heard it before, but there was a familiarity about it that sparked interest in the young male. She introduced the darker female as Anu and the male as Cypress. He couldn't help but give a soft chuckle as the pony was named as Engelmann- it was a fitting name he thought for the stout pony. As Tayui continued however, his attention was claimed. So this was Oak's mother and his family. Cypress was clearly his brother- he thought they looked quite similar. He wondered what relation Tayui was, or whether it was a bond of friendship that kept them together. Anu's gentle voice added to that of Tayui's just a few moments after the paler woman finished and Saul couldn't help the grin.

He has certainly become a trusted and helpful pack member. You have raised your son well, Anu. He praised, thinking about how nice, polite and helpful the boy had been. He and Cassia had both taken to patrolling the borders and it was testament to Anu that her son had been brought up well. Cypress remained silent, but it mattered little to the male. The older pair were clearly in charge of this little group. I'd be more than happy to accept you into our home- I just have a question for you all. What skills do you possess that will better Vinátta? He asked, hoping to better understand the trio that stood before him.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
259+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread